2017 Annual Meeting
The Southeastern and Southwestern Injury Prevention Network’s 2018 annual meeting was held in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The theme of the meeting was evaluation, with a focus on getting back to basics and demystifying the process. Other presentations included translation of research to practice, evaluation of Oklahoma’s naloxone distribution program, building an injury prevention program, and exploring the idea of a systems approach to injury prevention.
The agenda can be accessed here.
Other documents from the meeting include:
- Distracted Driving Research Summary from Shelli Stephens-Stidham
- Evaluation 101 Presentation from by Jill Rushing
- Resources discussed during Avy Redus’s naloxone program presentation can be found on the Oklahoma poison prevention website, and Avy’s slides can be accessed here.
- Summary of Network Activities and Systems Approach National Peer Learning Team by Jennifer Woody
- Meeting Evaluation Report